Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week without baby

So, this last week, Kiley has been in Arizona with my parents.

I am not one of those moms that likes to be without their baby often. I enjoyed some time to myself, yes, but I couldn't wait to be with her again! I hung out with Tim, and that was nice, plenty of time just for us. But, at the end of the day, I just wanted to be with Kiley.

Unless you are a parent, you cannot understand what it's like to be without your child. It's like being a fish without water, or a turtle without a shell. You grow used to seeing them everyday, to taking care of them everyday. When they are not there, you almost do not know what to do with yourself.

I'm so glad to be back with my little bean! She gave me all kinds of kisses when I saw her! She was obviously a little tired, but happy to see mommy nonetheless. And I was SUPER happy to see her!!!!
_________________________________________________________
I want more babies, but not anytime soon. Right now, I'm enjoying being Kiley's mommy. I want to watch her grow before I add more complication to the mix. I will at least be waiting until my Mirena comes out in October of 2015. That is for sure.

You already know that I want to ride horses. That's nothing new. I don't see it happening unless I go back to school. I always used to want to go to Findlay, and I am seriously thinking about going there for another two bachelors, one in Equestrian Studies with an Emphasis in Western Riding and Training AND one in pre law. My mother would prefer that I did not, but it is looking more and more like the right choice. I prayed for God to show my the answer, and my high school transcript was waiting on the desk when I went to get it. What? I graduated almost 5 years ago. That, to me, is a sign. I know I'll have to work, but I miss school. And I want to ride, or somehow be involved with horses to make my living. I am starting to think that I may want to do Equine Law, as well. Plans would change, but if it's what God wants, things will work out the way they are supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment