Thursday, March 15, 2012

Working 4-10s

I enjoy working 4- 10s per week. I have more time off and I find I'm able to be a better mommy. I don't really know what causes it, just that it's true. It's definitely more tiring on the days I work, but gives me more time off which is very nice.
Kiley is growing like a little weed! She is now 20 months which makes her nearing 2 years old. She is SO smart! She is potty training and is figuring out the world so quickly! And her nose, as you can see from the picture. She likes to jump up and down on my bladder. The funny part? I like it, even though it hurts at the time.

We visited her father. I find that weird to say. I was unsettled about it on the way. I was freaking out. I would say it felt like I was running into an old using buddy, but I WAS walking right INTO an old using buddy. It was intense. I was sweating like it was July. But, Kiley and he had a nice visit. I haven't heard from him since. I should've figured. But, leave it to me to expect.

I need to go back to school, no matter what I study. It's really that simple. I wasn't ready for life when I left college, and I need to get there, whether it be through law school or some other type of grad school. Anyway you spin it, I need to start in Fall of 13. I might be in school for a while and I'm okay with that! I miss school and I want it back in the worst way!!!! Maybe next time I graduate, I will actually be prepared for life. I have spent months beating myself up over not being ready for life yet, but I have to realize that it comes differently for different people.  Some quickly, others slowly. For me, I guess it's just slowly. Which is painful, with a baby especially, but definitely, totally worth it to realize that! This journey I've been on lately is freeing and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment